Your cart is empty
Come have a browse of what's in storeLet's go shopping!
Are you eligible for the Federal Government’s Entrepreneurs’ Programme?
What is it?
• A FREE initiative for business competitiveness and productivity.
What will I get?
• Business Evaluation — a business review conducted by a Business Adviser with specialist experience in the private sector running or building businesses
• $20,000 funding on a matched funding basis for building firm capabilities.
Who is eligible?
A business that:
• Operates in a Growth Sector;
• Has an Australian Company Number (ACN);
• Has a turnover or expenditure of between $1.5 million ($750,000 for Territory based businesses) and $100 million in the current or previous two financial years;
• Is solvent;
• Has been trading for the past three years (i.e. have filed Business Activity Statements for the last three consecutive years);
• Has not received a Business Evaluation or Business Review in the last five years.
How do I get involved?
• Apply — it takes 10 minutes, with approval usually within a week.
• Or call Leanne Farnworth, Business Advisor, Deloitte. M. 0421 505 548.