Multiple is seeking an experienced Project/Account Manager who is adaptable, charismatic and professional with excellent project management skills and design pedigree.
Thoughtful, clear, confident and intelligent design solutions are our hallmark. We listen, interrogate and learn with inexhaustible enthusiasm, then problem solve with unrelenting creativity across the full spectrum of applications. A typical day at our Cremorne HQ mostly involves ‘C’ words: collaborate, conceptualise, challenge, create.
You’re degree qualified and have at least 3 years professional experience ideally in a design studio. You have an appreciation for art, architecture, brand and design. You are a people-person and thrive on working collaboratively. You have established a reputation for being easy to work with and ‘always getting it done’. You are highly capable, cool, calm and collected. You are looking to work with a tight knit team who values honest, respectful relationships, believes in providing an opportunity to grow and prosper in a working environment which is fun and takes your work/life balance seriously.
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Super organised with an OCD-like attention to detail
- Ability to plan ahead, think laterally and problem solve, with a calm, rational and pragmatic approach
- Service oriented, proactive and driven
- Energetic attitude with a willingness to learn and develop
- Commitment to understanding and keeping abreast of new technologies that may inform our own work and the work we deliver to clients
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively and collaboratively within a positive team environment, overseeing projects from initiation to completion, while keeping key stakeholders informed and aligned
- Be the day-to-day contact point for assigned clients and prepare weekly meeting agendas, client WIP’s and manage regular communications between the studio and client.
- Ensure client briefs are communicated to key stakeholders, delivered on time and on budget
- Assure flawless execution of client projects, prioritise resources, and keep team and other groups informed of progress and changes
- Collaborate with the creative team and assist with presentations
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the client/studio relationship in order to align all parties for the purpose of building client’s business and delivering exceptional work
- Prepare proposals, return briefs, schedules, quotes and invoices
- Prepare production quote requests and manage production process
- Work with Client Services Director on various financial, resource management and administration tasks
Skills and requirements
- Production expertise in all the key channels and formats
- Ensure quality control every step of the way
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proposal writing and proof reading skills
- Experience in professional client relationship management
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients and projects at a time, prioritise competing demands in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Proficient within a Macintosh Operating System environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel. Adobe Creative Suite knowledge including Indesign also highly regarded.
About the process
Send your cover letter stating why you would be the best candidate for this position, your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 August 2018.
Back to Classifieds