We are looking for an experienced full-time and part-time designer to join our small team.
You’ll need to be an all-rounder with a passion for design who can confidently manage their own workload, show initiative and deal directly with our clients. You will be working on a variety of projects for a diverse client base including corporate, tourism and retail. We specialise in print design work and some digital campaigns. You must have excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
We’re looking for someone that has the ability to take direction, work well as part of a team and independently. You need a happy and positive attitude and a great work ethic.
Applicants must have:
- Qualifications in graphic design
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Speed, accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of your job
- The ability to supply print ready finished art or web ready files
- Proficiency in all Adobe Creative Cloud applications (in a Mac environment) with advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
We offer flexible workplace conditions but expect overtime to be done when the required. Different levels of experience will be considered, and salary is commensurate with experience and ability. The successful applicant will be given a fantastic opportunity to become a valued member of our friendly, hard-working and supportive team.
Please send us your pdf application to email@example.com including examples of your work or a link to an online folio (PDF only). Applicants must be willing to do a short trial. Applications close 22 August 2018.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Back to Classifieds