After the success of its inaugural 2020 event, B&T Women Leading Tech Awards are back for another year.
But with 1 March on-time deadline for entries getting closer—have you started yours? Will you be a part of the conversation? Before you begin your journey, here is some important information to remember.
- If you’re in the APAC region, and the products and services offered by your company are available across ANZ, then the Women Leading Tech Awards are open to you.
- You can edit your entry after submission, right up until the closing date and time.
- You can enter into more than one category.
- You can submit your own entry, or have someone else nominate you.
- Make sure to include a profile photo with your entry. For those entering the Advocacy category, please include a team photo.
- Don't wait until the closing date before submitting your entry—create your login and a test entry today to familiarise yourself with the awards portal.
- Please always save a copy of your entry in Word as back up.
- For support, please email [email protected] or [email protected]
B&T Women Leading Tech Awards will take place at Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf, on Tuesday, 20 April.
Entries for the event close at 5pm on Monday, 1 March, while late entries close at 5pm on Monday, 8 March.
B&T will be releasing its shortlist for the Women Leading Tech Awards on Thursday, 1 April.
- Data Science
- NEW - Education Provider
- NEW - Education/Research
- Executive Leader
- Entry deadline: Monday 1 March 2021 - $99 + GST per entry.
- Late entry deadline: Monday 8 March 2021 - $149 + GST per entry.
- Shortlist announced: Thursday 1 April, 2021
- Early bird tickets end: Thursday 8 April, 2021
- Awards Gala Lunch: Tuesday 20 April, 2021 - Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf, Sydney