What are you doing reading your emails the day after Christmas? Not everyone celebrates Christmas — I get it — but still ... take a break.
I haven't written an article today — but what I have here is a list of things I think we could all focus on this week:
- Forget about work for a few days. It doesn't define you and it shouldn't.
- Sit and listen to a loved one. Truly listen to understand.
- Read a book. Choose a work of fiction that was written a very long time ago.
- Write a list of things you're grateful for. Tell yourself you're proud of what you've achieved this year.
- Write a letter (with a pen) to someone.
- Laugh and smile.
- Sit still and quiet.
- Go outside and do something active. Something that pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- Eat something healthy.
- Write down the one thing you're going to achieve in 2018 and then write down the first thing you're going to do to move towards it.
I'll see you next week.
Back to Articles