Your cart is empty
Come have a browse of what's in storeLet's go shopping!
For the second edition of AGDA Shorts we thought we shine the spotlight on next week's guest speaker Vince Frost.
1. How did you first get into design?
BIG BIG question, through accident I stubbled upon it after leaving high school. I had no idea what I wanted to do. I didn’t do well academically and tutors and careers officers were beating me up over it. None of them talked about a creative career and I had no idea there were options. I wasn’t good enough to get onto a graphics course so I did a foundation course for a year. Best move I made.
2. You are touring Australia to promote your new book, Design Your Life. What is the one piece of advice you can give designers when trying to incorporate a level of design thinking into their day-to-day lives?
Put your wellbeing first before anything else.
3. That been said, what is the one thing you feel like you don’t do enough of to bring balance into your life?
Put my wellbeing first before anything else.
4. As an outsider to our local design scene, what is Perth design in need of most?
No idea but I would like to understand the opportunities and potential issues.
5. What is the most favourite thing in your studio or workspace? The one thing you can't do without.
6. And finally, in three words, how would your mother describe what you do?
Oh Vincent, he's so clever
(has no idea what it is!)
Back to Articles