Creating good websites is hard.
However, as a designer, marketer, project manager or business owner, knowing how to do it well can be an absolute game changer.
Whether you’re making one for yourself, for your company or for a client, planning, designing and launching a new website can be an awesome experience. There is nothing more satisfying than having a website you helped make ‘go live’ and watching people from all over the world visit a tiny part of the internet that you created.
In this 2 hour online workshop (now with added extra Covid tips and toppings) you will be taken on a tightly compact run-through of the multiple stages of a typical website project, from the very first step to the very last drop.
We will tackle the following:
- Workshop sessions and digital strategy
- Costing, scoping and project planning
- Audience groups and online business objectives
- Content hierarchy, site structure and wireframes
- Features and functionality
- UX/UI and collaborative design
- Project milestones, presentations and timelines
- Testing and launching your site
- On-going maintenance and digital marketing
- Time for questions, queries and discussion
* Limited places available for people financially impacted by Coronavirus - contact ev[email protected] for info.
As these workshops were planned during the global BLM protests, a donation from money raised from the workshop will be going to https://healingfoundation.org.au/
6–8pm Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart
5.30–7.30pm Adelaide, Darwin
8–10pm New Zealand
Hello, I am Richie.
I started off as a writer, struggled as a journalist, turned into a copywriter and came out as a strategist.
I’ve worked in brand and digital agencies in the UK and Australia for over 12 years, collaborating with designers, technologists, project managers, marketers and loads of other incredibly smart people that do things I can’t.
Over the years, I’ve learnt how to use my love of research, writing and human behaviour to influence the outcome of projects spanning brand, digital and creative content - from cultural institutions to global corporations, Italian-made shoes to noodle delivery apps made in Vietnam.
I’m passionate about sharing what I know/don’t with others through teaching, speaking and getting involved whenever I can.
I love juice, outdoor swimming pools and battle rap, and am a tiny bit responsible for the success of Russell Brand.